html/javascript

Friday, August 27, 2010

Inside the campus ( Descriptive )

                        Have you ever encountered many things that you don't expect to ba happen in your life? whatever?, wherever? and whenever may be?. Whether you like it or not, well, for sure many of us thought that this was kind of "weirdiness".
                   
                    When I'm in highschool, There was a lot of events came. Our school is CHS. As I defined it, for me, it is wide enough campus, enough trees and plants, there's a big quadrangle, lots of rooms in every building, nice gymnasium, there's a cute garden, many canteens and cafeteria, many teachers and as expected a lot of students.
 
                 Inside the campus. I have met my very special bestfriends. They were Zenrey, Kentaro, Cherokee, Rodrigo, Ederlyn, Angelique, Kevin and Rhowell. The first one I want to introduce is Zenrey. He is a kind of "Torpe Boy". He is chubby, cute and friendly. Every girl he wants or likes, he can't tell his feelings to the girl. He felt nervous everytime he met the girl in face-to-face. He is my bestfriend since we were in elementary. Next is Kentaro. He is a half-japanese boy. He is tall, white and "chinito". He is a big fan of japanese anime. He is also my bestfriend since we were in 2nd year highschool. Next is Cherokee. He is fat, cute, friendly and comedian as in "joker". Eventhough he is not the ideal man of some girls, still he is the "chickboy" in our group. He is also my bestfriend whom admired me most. Next is Rodrigo. He is smart, funny and quite weird. I admired him specially through mathematics. He is super genius in math problems. We were competing in every academics but then we were bestfriends until now. Next is Ederlyn. Ederlyn is my very special best friend. We treated each others as "sisters". Every time I have a problem, she is there to comfort me when I'm sad. She is cute, funny, friendly and also "weird". She is also a big fan of anime. She loves to read pocket books and mangas. She is quite crazy like me. I love the way she laughs because I imagine that whenever she laughs, It's like that theres no tomorrow. I really missed her so much. I treated her as my "big sister". She is still my "partner-in-crime". I love it so much. Next is Angelique. We were friends since we were in 1st year high school. She is smart, quite behave and friendly. She is a big fan also of anime, japanese band and songs of japan. Every time I'm listening to her, I thought the "weird things had been spread out. I think the missing part/piece in her life is to become a "Japanese citizen". Even the cultures of japan she knew. I admired her too and I like her aims and goals. Next is Kevin. He is thin, gay, friendly and sarcastic. He is also a fan of anime. He doesn't like to eat vegetables that's why he is very thin. I think his motto in life is " I don't care what is around me, just to watch anime and cartoons , I'm very happy". All I can is "ouch". I want to ask him if he is getting crazy? because I know that is too much weirdiness. Even though I don't like his beliefs, still he is one of my best of friend.and last is Rhowell. He is smart, funny, friendly and talkative. He was the 1st honor in our class when we're in 4th year high school. He likes me even though he is undefined until now. I look up on him because of his determination to study very well.
                         As I compare each of us, we have a different personalities but we have the same interests and goals in life that's why we were tied together and treated one another as "brothers and sisters".
                         There were times when me and my friends didn't have a work to do. So, we usually made our precious time be useful. We often went in the cafeteria and are our favorite foods. The cafeteria was enough for us to enjoy each others trips. If the cafeteria was full, we stayed on the stage. The stage was sometimes vacant. Every time we're on the stage, we observed the fresh air, wide place and the silence. We loved it so much. Next place was at the canteen. The canteens in the campus have many assorted foods for you to choose. This was the place where me and my best friends met and this was we called our home based.
                       As a whole, I love my best of friends as I love myself. We respect, unite and treat each others like family. I miss them and I love them for what they are and they do love me for what I am. And friendship is  the most special relationship that could lasts forever.

1 comment: